One of the best ways to relieve fatigue is to experience a massage. What better way to get that massage then when you’re doing something you love? With the Best Massage Long-Rail Shiatsu Massage Chair, you’ll be able to enjoy watching TV, playing video games, or spending time visiting while receiving the many benefits of a regular massage.
There are some limitations to what this massage chair is able to provide. The maximum load it is rated to support is 198 pounds, so it isn’t necessarily for the big and tall. There are also the design elements of the chair to consider, which can take up more space than it optically seems like it should. Be sure to review the exact dimensions of your space before finalizing an order.
How Does the Best Massage Curved Massage Chair Work?
Sitting in the massage chair is like a breath of heaven. You settle into the seat and it feels like any high-quality chair you might purchase from the furniture store. Then the massage features can be activated and you can begin experiencing some sweet relief. You can choose from 10-minute, 15-minute, or 30-minute massage sessions.
The chair as a unit is very solid. It’s composed of a well-made thick plastic shell and offers modern ergonomics that add to any interior design.
There is a Bluetooth speaker element to this chair designs as well, making it feel almost like a gaming chair in some respects. You can stream music to the chair to create your own spa-like effect. The manufacturer calls it “3D surround sound.” It’s more like a decent automobile speaker system for all practical purposes.
The weight of the chair is nearly 70 pounds, so keep that in mind for delivery. The size of the chair and its shape makes it a little awkward trying to navigate some tight walkways.
What We Thought of the Best Massage Curved Massage Chair
- The control panel on this chair is very responsive and provides audio indications that you’ve completed your control changes.
- Setup is super simple. Just plug the chair into a standard outlet and use the controls. You can have your first massage in less than 30 minutes if you stay focused on the project.
- You get to control the different types of massage that is received from the chair. That includes compression, tapping, and percussion. Two air bags along the sides of the chair do force your hips to move during the massage, which isn’t always the most pleasant experience if your lower back is sore.
- The massage itself isn’t really intense. It isn’t light either. For most people, it hits the Goldilocks zone rather nicely.
- Heat is not an option with this chair and taller individuals may discover that the massage functions may struggle to reach the upper back or neck.
For the price, we were quite surprised by the overall quality of the Best Massage Curved Long-Rail Massage Chair. It looks visually fantastic, does a decent massage, and is certainly worth the investment.